WSA Young Innovators
The WSA Young Innovators is a special recognition for young people under 26 years of age, using ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
The WSA Young Innovators call is eligible for projects that:
- Are developed by young innovators under the age of 26
- Offer digital solutions to any of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Deliver content-rich digital solutions to the user including individuals, businesses, and organisations
- have a strong digital component: websites, apps, SMS based solutions, IoT, wearables etc.
- are market ready or already launched on the market – no ideas or concepts are eligible
From 2020 on, EYA (European Youth Award) becomes part of WSA. The pan European initiative highlighting and encouraging purpose-driven digital entrepreneurship will be merged into WSA as WSA European Young Innovators.
2 become 1 – WSA and EYA merge to foster social sustainable impact, offer support and wider opportunities for young digital entrepreneurs globally.
Participation and submission of projects to the WSA Young Innovators
- Taking part in the WSA Young Innovators contest is eligible through submission of a project with a clear digital component to the WSA Database.
- Only submitted and fully filled in applications will be considered by the WSA Young Innovators Jury.
- All information entered in the application form of the WSA Database must be in English.
- Main team members of the projects submitted must be under 26 years of age (born on or after January 1, 1995).
- An especially assembled Jury will evaluate all entries.